Note: Before adding LTI links to a course, make sure that Perceivant has been added to your institution's Blackboard system as an LTI Tool Provider. If this your first time using Perceivant course materials, please contact your implementation manager to verify that the integration has been completed.
Setting Up the Link to Perceivant
- On the New LTI Link panel:
- Type a Name. We recommend "Click Here to Access Your Course Materials."
- Configuration URL: https://bearface.perceivant.com/inbound_launch
- Open in New Window: Check this box
- Description: This is how you access your course materials and assignments.
- Save the tool.
Connecting to Your Course Materials
To ensure your students are automatically connected to the correct course material in Perceivant, the first time you click the link in your Blackboard course, information is provided behind the scenes that we use to update your Perceivant course materials.
1. After you added the link to your Blackboard course, click the link.
2. The first time you click the link, you will be taken to the login page for Perceivant and see the following message:
2. If you are taken to the Perceivant Login Page and see a different message, please contact your Implementation Manager.
3. Once we have updated your course in our platform, your Implementation Manager will email you to confirm set-up is complete.