The Perceivant LTI set-up is done globally so that any instructor adopting Perceivant course materials can add the Perceivant LTI to their course for their students.
- On the Administrator Panel, under Integrations, select LTI Tool Providers.
- Select Register Provider Domain.
- For Provider Domain, enter bearface.perceivant.
- For Provider Domain Status, select Approved
- For Secondary Hostnames, leave empty.
- Under Default Configurations:
- For Default Configuration, select Set Globally
- For Key, use the key provided by Implementation Manager
- For Secret: use the secret provided by Implementation Manager
- For Tool Provider Custom Parameters, leave blank
- Under Institutional Polics:
- For Send User Date, select Send user data only over SSL
- For User Fields to Send, select Role in Course, Name, and Email Address
- For Show User Acknowledgement Message, select No
- Select Submit to add the LTI 1.1 tool.