You can duplicate an assignment in your course. When an assignment is duplicated, the word Copy is added to the end of the assignment name.
Duplicating an assignment defaults the copied assignment to an unpublished status. All items in the assignment are duplicated including the name, description, point value, and options, except for the following situations:
- Copied peer review assignments retain the peer review setting and Assign Review date, but the number of reviews per user will be set to zero.
- Copied assignments are always assigned to everyone in the course; differentiated assignments are not retained for individual users, groups, or sections.
- If a differentiated assignment includes an Everyone Else date, the copied assignment retains the Everyone Else due date, if any.
- If a differentiated assignment does not include an Everyone Else date, the copied assignment does not include a due date.
- Assignments currently cannot be duplicated for quizzes.
- Except for New Quizzes assessments, assignments configured as an external tool (LTI) submission type cannot be duplicated.
In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
Locate the assignment you want to duplicate and click the Options icon . Click the Duplicate link .
View the assignment duplicate in your course.