These instructions will show you how to set up a Grade Sync between Perceivant and Blackboard. This must be completed by your Blackboard System Admin. As a System Admin, log into your blackboard environment and complete the following:
Add the LTI 1.3 Grade Sync Tool
- On the Administrator Panel, under Integrations, select LTI Tool Providers.
- Select Register LTI 1.3/Advantage Tool.
- Enter the Client ID or Application ID: 10c8b775-06a9-490f-85b0-1cff20b42088
- Select Submit. The application's configuration settings from the Developer Portal will be shown on the page.
- The fields prior to Tool Status are read-only. Please copy the Deployment ID and provide that back to your Perceivant contact.
- For Tool Status, select Approved.
- For Tool Provider Custom Parameters: Leave blank
- Under the section Institutional Policies:
- User Fields to Send, select Role in Course, Name, Email Address
- Allow Grade Service Access, select Yes
- Allow Membership Service Access, select Yes
- Select Submit to add the LTI 1.3/Advantage tool.
Create a Placement
- From the LTI Tool Providers page, next to the Perceivant Grade Sync tool, click on the little arrow to the right of the name to open the tool's menu and select Manage Placements.
- Click on Create Placement.
- For the Label, type Perceivant Grade Sync
- For the Description, this can be left blank because teachers do not see this.
- For the Handle, type PERCGRADESYNC
- For Availability, select Yes
- For Type, select Course Tool. Leave Allow Student Access unchecked
- For Launch in New Window, leave unchecked
- No Icon is uploaded.
- Under the Tool Provider Information section:
- For Target Link URI, paste https://bearface-grade-sync.perceivant.com/grade_sync
- For Tool Provider Customer Parameters, leave blank.
- Select Submit.
Once completed, Perceivant will approve you as a valid tool that will complete the process. The tool appears to instructors and course builders in the Course Management section of an Original course and in the Books & Tools menu of an Ultra course.