Note: Before adding LTI links to a course, make sure that Perceivant has been added to your institution's Blackboard system as an LTI Tool Provider. If this your first time using Perceivant course materials, please contact your implementation manager to verify that the integration has been completed.
Setting Up the Link to Perceivant
- Be sure Edit Mode is ON so you can access all of the instructor's functions.
- In a content area, learning module, lesson plan, or folder, select Build Content to access the menu and select Web Link.
- Type a Name. We recommend "Click here to Access Course Materials."
- Paste or type the URL: https://bearface.perceivant.com/inbound_launch
- Select the This Link is to a Tool Provider check box.
- Enable Evaluation: NO
- Web Link Options - Open in New Window: YES
- Standard Options - Permit Users to View This Content: YES
- Click Submit.
Connecting to Your Course Materials
To ensure your students are automatically connected to the correct course material in Perceivant, the first time you click the link in your Blackboard course, information is provided behind the scenes that we use to update your Perceivant course materials.
1. After you added the link to your Blackboard course, click the link.
2. The first time you click the link, you will be taken to the login page for Perceivant and see the following message:
2. If you are taken to the Perceivant Login Page and see a different message, please contact your Implementation Manager.
3. Once we have updated your course in our platform, your Implementation Manager will email you to confirm set-up is complete.
Article is closed for comments.