For Instructors who want to use Safe Exam Browser to lock-down student testing, you will need to do the following set-up:
1. Get the install files from the following links:
2. Make an instructions page that is required to be viewed before the quiz can be accessed.
3. Include the install files and the attached Test.seb file in the instructions.
4. Add [SEB] to the top of the Quiz description page.
5. The students will need to first download and install the Safe Exam Browser appropriate to their OS (Windows or MAC). Currently, there is no support for Chromebook.
6. Once the Safe Exam Browser has been installed, they should download the Test.seb file. Clicking on that file will launch the Exam Browser with the proper settings.
7. All students will need to have verified their account and created a password to access the test. The default launch page is the Bearface login screen.